If unfortunately you have to cancel an order, please do so within 24 hours of placing the order.
For outright cancellations by you:
- If you cancel your order before your product has shipped (provided, cancellation request is received within 24 hours of placing the order), we will refund the entire amount including shipping charges, however a cancellation fee may apply based on the cancellation reason (provided, item has not already shipped)
If the cancellation is after your product has shipped:
- If you received the product, it will be eligible for replacement only in cases where there are manufacturing defects found with the product.
- The amount refunded to you will be subject to deduction of shipping charges (including return shipping) and a cancellation fee may apply, unless otherwise specified.
Note: "Pre-order" products cannot be cancelled once order is placed and confirmed, under any circumstances.
Refunds will be made in the same form that the payment is received within 10-14 working days from the date of cancellation of order. In case the refund processing time exceeds 7 days, Huligun may request for bank account number to do an NEFT transfer of the refund.
If you believe you have received the product in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged in transit, please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person. Also, please call our customer care at 7760075625 or email us at email@example.com mentioning your Order ID. We will personally look into the matter and propose a solution best for both parties. Issues with the product post-delivery can be initiated within no later than 24 hours from date of delivery, and dispatch of the return must occur within a maximum of 3 days from the delivery date after our consent. Please make sure that the original product tag and packing is intact when you send the product back. Other Returns/ Complaints process policy for after-sales issues are as follows:
- Products involving manufacturer's warranty should be directly taken up with the manufacturer.
- Products involving Seller's Warranty should be taken up with relevant seller.
- Products exhibiting signs of damage in transit (bulky consignments) should be taken up with the courier/ logistics company. Bulky consignments are shipped at "Buyer's Risk"
- Products fulfilled by Huligun: All complaints and requests will be handled by Huligun directly.
Apart from condition reserved herein above, the following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement, viz:
• Any product that exhibits physical damage to the box or to the product;
• Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product at the time of delivery;
• Any product without a valid, readable, untampered serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number;
• Any product from which the UPC, EAN, Barcode or other such unique identifiers have been removed from its original packaging.
• Any product not conforming to the timelines pertaining to the cancellation/ return policies outlined herein above.
Disclaimers and Additional Points to Note
- Huligun is only involved in facilitating the buying and selling process.
- Huligun's responsibility and involvement in post-sales issue resolution shall be limited to (and shall not extend beyond) serving as a point of contact between the two parties and to facilitate the discussion. In addition to this, Huligun may also make suggestions which may benefit both parties and help them reach an amicable solution.
- Huligun does not currently provide a reverse pickup service for products fulfilled by other merchants. This service is solely at the discretion of the Seller or Merchant. In most cases the Buyer will need to send back the product at their own expense, unless otherwise advised.
- Consumables (pellets, bb shots, crossbow bolts)
- Spare Parts and Accessories